RecruitReels.com has been established to provide professional video highlight reels to high school athletes that aspire to receive collegiate, athletic scholarships. Clients receive a 3-5 minute highlight reel that is distributed via DVD, and our online video library. The highlight reels will be sent to various college coaches, recruiters, and scouts. These same coaches, recruiters, and scouts will also visit our website to search for athlete highlight reels in our video library. We will not only produce and house these highlight reels but some of our clients will have us build their mini-website.
Our Primary Audiences Are:
- High school athletes.
- Parents and family of high school athletes.
- High school and college coaches, scouts and recruiters.
- Fans of high school and college sport.
Recruit Reels will provide an advertising presence for our charter advertisers. These ads include but are not limited to:
- Homepage horizontal ad and/or square "bug" ad.
- Interior page horizontal ad and/or square "bug" ad .
- Logo placement on all email blasts .
- Logo placement on selected printed promotional items such as but not limited to print ads, fax campaigns, flyers, brochures, signs and rack cards.
- Mentions at events and presentations.
- Logo placement on client websites, and video packaging.
- Gold Level: $1000 per month (includes options 1-6)
- Silver Level: $500 per month (includes options 1-3)
- Bronze Level: $250 per month (includes options 2-4)
We will need your logo in .eps (vector) format. Additionally, if you place a web banner ad you will need to provide your desired ad in these dimensions: (Header ad banner size: 470px x 68px, Sidebar block ad size: 300px x 155px, Footer ad banner size: 568px x 75px) in these formats (.jpg, .psd, .tiff, .eps) at this resolution (72ppi). You will also need to provide the web URL (address) you want the user to click through to.
We will provide monthly (every 30 days) traffic reports of all web activity. By January 1, 2010 we will begin providing professional web advertising performance reports.
By January 1, 2010 we will conduct an audit of all promotional activities in order to determine more specific advertising rates. All charter advertisers will be given preferential rates, and placement after January 1, 2010.
Current Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Efforts
Recruit Reels has begun a very aggressive local high school sponsorship program with the intention of reaching high school athletes, parents of athletes, and coaches through athletic venue signage, and game programs. Additionally, we are developing strategic partnerships with trainers, training facilities, gyms, sports stores, media sources, sympathetic websites, radio programs, and sports personalities. Our promotional efforts will continue to expand to reach a larger audience as budgets allow.
Thank you for helping us get Recruit Reels started. We believe our service will be successful in a relatively short period of time. Having partners like you will not only help us build Recruit Reels but will also provide needed audience recognition for both companies.
Thank you for your consideration and please contact us with any questions.