Recruit Reels, a Murfreesboro based video production company, announces the signing of Jeremy Slayden. Jeremy joins the Recruit Reels team so that he can help more high school athletes realize their dream of playing at the next level. Jeremy hopes to inspire high school athletes to secure a professionally produced highlight video for self-recruiting purposes.
Recruit Reels provides a cost-effective resource for high school athletes that need to promote their talents to college coaches. The NCAA sanctions 23 sports for scholarships at Division I and Division II colleges and universities. Recruit Reels was established because of the need for high schools athletes to “self-recruit”. In 2009 over 440,000 athletes received either partial or full athletic scholarships, yet only 2% of them were directly recruited. The other 98% promoted themselves. Recruit Reels is focused on assisting the 98% in securing athletic scholarships through professional video.
Brian Reed, the director of video services at Recruit Reels states, “Bringing Jeremy on board lets the coaches, parents and athletes know we are serious about helping them realize their dream of playing college ball. Jeremy is a wealth of knowledge and one of the best communicators we’ve witnessed. He not only inspires the kids but educates parents on how to better afford college tuition through athletic scholarships.”
Recruit Reels provides a robust website with the ability to purchase video packages online which start at $299. All videos are posted on the Recruit Reels website and all athletes that purchase a video package receive at least 20 free dvd’s with their highlight reel. Additionally, Recruit Reels provides video services for athletic events, and tribute videos as well as a variety of pre-season and sport-specific specials.
Recruit Reels partners with sports specific groups such as The Sports Source, Frontline Scouting and Tennessee Orthopedic Alliance.
Get 10% off the Gold Package
Get 10% off the Silver Package